søndag 10. oktober 2010

The woman I wish I was


Why am I not happy with who I am? Who am I?

The woman I wish I was gets up in the morning, she has a peaceful cup of tea in her tidy kitchen while solving a crossword puzzle and listening to the news in the radio. After, she goes and has a shower, when she meets the day her legs are shaved, her eyebrows are plucked, her hair is done. She wears jewellry. She smells of a discrete perfume and lotion.

 She smiles.

She is self employed, an author and owner of a small, cozy coffee-shop she loves but isn't dependent upon. She has time and energy to gather friends and family around her in the evening.

 She exersises. She loves healthy, delicious food and shares it with her loved ones.

She's a spiritual being. She's at peace with herself and offers comfort and council for those who are not. She's got kids. She takes them travelling. She loves seeing the world and implements her experiences in her novels.

I love that woman. I wish I was her.
Am I her?

Can I be?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar