torsdag 7. oktober 2010

Who am I and what is this blog

Me at the beach in Barcelona, sept 2010

This is the English blog of Gunn Marit Nisja, Norwegian woman, 31, and author-to-be.  I am interrested in travel, culture, nature and literature, and most of all reading, writing and PEOPLE! Thanks to this I have quite a few friends who don't speak Norwegian, hey folks, this blog is for you!

I will writa about the daily life of a soon-to-be author, books, travels and much much more... A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Looking forward to this project, it's been a long time since I blogged in English, so hope you all won't mind the errors...!

The coming posts will be about the latest meeting with my publisher, my holiday in Barcelona, Autumn in Norway, and me being an artist's assistant at Norways biggest Art Fair... Keep coming back for news!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar